Skip to content
- Subscribers to this website are expected to furnish certain personal information such as name, phone number, email address and any other relevant details as may be considered relevant in order to receive the service(s) requested.
- To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure data is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
- However, we may disclose your personal information if we are required to do so by law, or if you violate our Terms of Service.
- We do not store your credit card details.
- This website makes use of the third-party providers such as payment gateways and plug-ins to offer services. Third party service providers may have their own privacy policies in respect to the information requirements and its management. For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers. In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located at a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
- If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
error: Content is protected !!