Yes Bank Share Price Today & Latest News

Yes Bank Share Price BSE

[stock-quotes-list symbols=”532648;^BSESENSEX” stockExchange=”BSE” width=”100%” motif=”financial” palette=”financial-light”]

Yes Bank Historical Price Chart

[stockdio-historical-chart symbol=”532648″ stockExchange=”BSE” width=”100%” height=”380″ motif=”financial” palette=”financial-light”]

Yes Bank FAQs

Why are Yes Bank shares falling?

Many analysts and brokerage firms are of the view that the bank’s profits will drop over the next one or two years due to higher slippages and provisioning

What went wrong with Yes Bank?

Yes Bank, India’s fifth largest private lender, had booked a net income of Rs 1,179 crore in the year-ago period. Rana Kapoor, the bank’s managing director and chief executive, was forced out by the Reserve Bank earlier this year for allegedly under-reporting bad loans and for poor governance.

Will Yes Bank’s shares grow?

Private lender YES Bank’s shares have nearly doubled since they hit a decade-low in early October 2019 on talks of fundraising. Analysts say the future of the of the bank would depend on its ability to raise fresh equity capital at a reasonable price, as that would allow it legroom to grow.

Are Yes Bank deposits safe?

Yes bank has liquid assets amounting to estimated 36% of deposits. The rest of the 64% of deposits can be obtained through selling loans. Yes bank owns nearly double that much in loans.
In fact, RBI is monitoring regularly and will provide liquidity support if needed. RBI has mentioned that the system is safe – and a bank the size of Yes bank is not likely to see depositor money getting hit.

Yes Bank Latest News

[stock-market-news symbol=”YESBANK” stockExchange=”NSE” width=”100%”]