- Bull Run: Sensex soars past 60k; India still the flavour of the seasonby Yoosef KP on September 25, 2021 at 3:01 am
Investors continue to bet on revival in Indian economy
- Analyst Corner — Jindal Stainless: Maintain ‘buy’ with TP of Rs 230by ICICI Securities on September 25, 2021 at 12:30 am
Management pointed at its continued focus on deleveraging and guided for start of dividend payout as merger between JSL and Jindal Stainless (Hissar) (JSHL) concludes, likely in the near term. Maintain ‘buy’ with a target price of Rs 230/share.
- Benchmark indices scale record highs: India still the flavour of the seasonon September 24, 2021 at 11:45 pm
Both benchmark indices closed the session at record highs undeterred by the possibility of a sharp slowdown in China or of smaller bond purchases by central banks, rising interest rates in some EMs.
- HeidelbergCement India: Growth levers in placeon September 24, 2021 at 4:58 am
To enhance its scale, the company is expanding its presence in Gujarat, which will add 3 MT capacity over the next 2-3 years.
- Buy Zee Entertainment Enterprises; target of Rs 430: Emkay Global Financialon September 23, 2021 at 8:01 am
Emkay Global Financial is bullish on Zee Entertainment Enterprises has recommended buy rating on the stock with a target price of Rs 430 in its research report dated September 23, 2021.
- Buy Mphasis; target of Rs 3740: Anand Rathion September 23, 2021 at 6:12 am
Anand Rathi is bullish on Mphasis has recommended buy rating on the stock with a target price of Rs 3740 in its research report dated September 23, 2021.
- Dalal Street Outperformed Wall Street on EM Scarcity Premium and 5D Attractionby H Sai Sundar Lara Capital on September 24, 2021 at 12:32 pm
- Ambalal Sarabhai is Small-Cap, Can Deliver Good Quarterly Resultby JET AGE on September 17, 2021 at 4:49 am
- Gold Slips From NFP High as USD Recovered on ‘Clear’ Progress of U.S. Employmentby H Sai Sundar Lara Capital on September 9, 2021 at 11:25 am
- Will RBI Hike Reverse Repo Rate in the Coming Days?by H Sai Sundar Lara Capital on August 23, 2021 at 2:29 am
- SGX Nifty Plunged on the Concern of Fed’s Taper Tantrum but Recoveredby H Sai Sundar Lara Capital on August 20, 2021 at 2:27 am
- Why Tejas Network is up for 5 days in a Row and 100% Since RIL AGM Meeting in Juneby JET AGE on September 13, 2021 at 2:20 am
- The Speed of This Stock Price Going up is Faster Than Bullet Train – Will it Last?by JET AGE on September 8, 2021 at 8:57 am
- Hidden Gem From SP Group, One of Their Subsidiaries is Making New 52 Week Highby JET AGE on September 8, 2021 at 5:19 am
- Vakrangee Ltd (VL) can be a Multi-Bagger Stock in Forthcoming Years Till 2024-25by JET AGE on September 7, 2021 at 2:59 am
- Stocks Picks for the Weekby CapitalVia Global Research on September 6, 2021 at 6:43 am
EconomicTimes.com – Taxation
- Are you really saving your taxes? Know your Tax slabs & review your investment plans now!on January 21, 2020 at 12:28 pm
NSE – Results
- Feed has no items.
NSE – Corporate Actions
- Star Cement Limited – Ex-Date: 27-Sep-2021on September 24, 2021 at 5:39 am
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
- Shyam Century Ferrous Limited – Ex-Date: 27-Sep-2021on September 24, 2021 at 5:39 am
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
- HCL Technologies Limited – Ex-Date: 21-Oct-2021on September 24, 2021 at 5:39 am
- Global Vectra Helicorp Limited – Ex-Date: 24-Sep-2021on September 24, 2021 at 5:39 am
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
- eClerx Services Limited – Ex-Date: 29-Sep-2021on September 24, 2021 at 5:39 am
Economic Times – Markets
- Afraid of Sensex’s dizzying height? Take a deep breathon September 25, 2021 at 10:19 am
New investors, however, should ideally not put all their investible funds in the market in one shot. They would be better off if they invest in a staggered manner over the next six months to a year by slicing their whole fund into several small chunks, financial advisers said.
- What to do in a euphoric market? 10 tips from Wall Street’s ‘Super Mario’on September 25, 2021 at 9:39 am
There is no substitute for experience in investing. Plus, while patience is key, one needs to be aggressive when the time is right in order to swing it big. Those are the tips for investing success from the ‘Super Mario’ of Wall Street. The legendary investor, Mario Gabelli, says patience and experience are the two most important qualities that make a great investor.
- After losing 18 kg, the Big Bull is ready to fly, scoffs at the skepticson September 25, 2021 at 8:18 am
Jhunjhunwala, who is referred to as the Warren Buffett of India, has invested Rs 260 crore in a new budget airline venture piloted by aviation veteran Vinay Dube. The airline is expected to launch operation soon. Dube told Times of India that SNV Aviation, the holding company of Akasa Airline, is awaiting a no objection certificate from the aviation ministry.
Economic Times – Industry News
- SPVs, state governments, companies may be allowed to open automated testing stationson September 25, 2021 at 6:32 am
According to the guidelines, if a vehicle fails the required tests, the registered owner or authorised signatory of the vehicle may opt for a re-test after depositing the appropriate fee for re-testing. “In case, the vehicle that fails such re-test, it shall be declared as end of life vehicle (ELV),” it said.
- Ford India announces leadership rejig, MD to step down by month-endon September 24, 2021 at 2:17 pm
After nearly three decades of struggling to make a mark in India, Ford Motor Co on September 9 announced that it would stop vehicle production at its two plants in the country and will sell only imported vehicles going ahead as part of a restructuring exercise.
- Nissan launches virtual sales advisor for Magnite as part of online sales initiativeon September 24, 2021 at 7:23 am
The platform provides a complete end-to-end informational and transactional assistance in the customer journey to help the customer make a considered buying decision.
- HDFC sells part of invoked shares of Ansal Housing to recover dueson September 25, 2021 at 10:47 am
“In this connection, we wish to inform you that out of this, the Corporation has in aggregate sold 12,67,504 shares, representing 2.13 per cent of the paid-up share capital of Ansal, including 1,57,939 shares representing 0.27 per cent of the paid-up share capital of Ansal which were sold on September 24, 2021,” HDFC said in a regulatory filing.
- Home Loans: Why Diwali might be the best time to buy a houseon September 25, 2021 at 6:49 am
While all of India Inc readies itself with price discounts and offers to bolster sales ahead of the Diwali rush, builders are offering discounts and gifts to home buyers, deferring payment plans, and also foregoing charges to tap into the revival in the property market.
- IT dept detects Rs 300-crore black money after raiding 2 Chennai financing groupson September 25, 2021 at 6:35 am
“The searches, so far, have resulted in the detection of undisclosed income of more than Rs 300 crore and unaccounted cash of Rs 9 crore has been seized,” the Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) said in a statement.
- Premium mobile phones turn hot sellers in small citieson September 25, 2021 at 12:45 am
Mobile phone retailers in the tier-2 and 3 towns and cities across India are seeing record demand for high-end phones, or those priced above ₹40,000, including the newly launched Samsung flip phone and Apple’s iPhone 13 series.
- Price-fixing case: CCI imposes penalty on beer companieson September 24, 2021 at 1:10 pm
The Indian spirits and beer industry is heavily regulated with state-specific rules, ever increasing taxes, price control, distribution model changes as well as political interference.
- Online players help increase the market pie and that helps us a lot: Nilesh Gupta, MD, Vijay Saleson September 24, 2021 at 12:07 pm
There is a consumer who only comes offline, there is a consumer who goes only online and majority of the consumer toggle between the two.
- Adults over 40 with diabetes, COVID-19 more likely to be hospitalised than children: Studyon September 25, 2021 at 10:52 am
People with diabetes and COVID-19 who were 40 and older were more likely to experience adverse outcomes such as death, diabetic ketoacidosis or severe hypoglycemia.
- IIL to make 10 million doses of Covaxin drug substance from Decemberon September 24, 2021 at 1:17 pm
Indian Immunologicals’ Managing Director K Anand Kumar informed that IIL is also working on an attenuated COVID-19 vaccine which is likely to come out next year.
- Scientists develop insulin that can be kept without refrigerationon September 24, 2021 at 12:55 pm
This is being hailed as a big breakthrough in scientific circles, as portability has always been a concern for insulin-dependent people.