- Glenmark Life Sciences files IPO papers with SEBI; plans to sell over 73 lakh shares via OFSby Surbhi Jain on April 17, 2021 at 7:20 am
Glenmark Life Sciences Ltd, a subsidiary of Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd, filed a Draft Red Herring Prospectus (DRHP) with the capital markets regulator SEBI for its IPO
- Lodha Developers’ Macrotech IPO listing day strategy: Weak subscription disappoints; sell or hold shares?by Surbhi Jain on April 17, 2021 at 5:47 am
Macrotech Developers Ltd’s, erstwhile Lodha Developers, on Friday informed that it will list its equity shares on stock exchanges on Monday, April 19, 2021.
- Petrol, diesel price today 17 April 2021: Fuel cost steady for 2nd day; check rates in Mumbai, Delhi, UP, Puneby FE Online on April 17, 2021 at 4:38 am
Petrol and Diesel Price Today in India: Petrol and Diesel rate on April 17, 2021, remained unchanged. Rates are highest in Mumbai among metro cities.
- Buy Stove kraft; target of Rs 600: Profitmart Securitieson April 17, 2021 at 9:58 am
Profitmart Securities is bullish on Stove kraft has recommended buy rating on the stock with a target price of Rs 600 in its research report dated April 17, 2021.
- Actor Hiroyuki Sanada says he played the classic video game over and over to prep for his role in #39;Mortal Kombat#39;on April 17, 2021 at 8:53 am
#39;I put the coin in and tried to find Scorpion and Sub-Zero, to figure out those characters. Of course, I was beaten every time, just losing and losing,#39; the actor said ahead of the movie release this month.
- Buy Tata Consultancy Services; target of Rs 3773: Geojiton April 16, 2021 at 10:56 am
Geojit is bullish on Tata Consultancy Services has recommended buy rating on the stock with a target price of Rs 3773 in its research report dated April 16, 2021.
- Daily Recommended Stocks For Intraday, BTST & Short-TermStock Market Todayby Shailesh Saraf on April 16, 2021 at 2:48 am
- Nifty Surged on Fading Concern of an All-Out National COVID Lockdown 2.0by H Sai Sundar Lara Capital on April 16, 2021 at 1:30 am
- Recommended Stocks For Intraday, BTST & Short-TermStock Market Todayby Shailesh Saraf on April 15, 2021 at 3:05 am
- Infosys Buyback: What to Expect and How is it Different ?by Nitin Mathur on April 14, 2021 at 12:56 pm
- Nifty Recovered on Fast Tracking of COVID Vaccines Approvalby H Sai Sundar Lara Capital on April 14, 2021 at 5:10 am
- BankNifty Enters Positive Zone, Traders Can Go Long If Nifty Closes Above 14662by Equity Pandit on April 16, 2021 at 2:26 am
- Market To Open Positive, Go Long If Nifty Closes Above 14649 For Niftyby Equity Pandit on April 15, 2021 at 2:31 am
- 3 Stock Recommendations For a Dicey Marketby Yash Utmani on April 7, 2021 at 9:56 am
- Daily Recommended Stocks For Intraday, BTST & Short-TermStock Market Todayby Shailesh Saraf on April 1, 2021 at 3:51 am
- Market Bullish Until Nifty Above 14458, Go Long At Dipsby Equity Pandit on April 1, 2021 at 2:51 am
EconomicTimes.com – Taxation
- Are you really saving your taxes? Know your Tax slabs & review your investment plans now!on January 21, 2020 at 12:28 pm
NSE – Results
- MMTC Limited- Result Declared for Third Quarteron April 16, 2021 at 12:46 pm
Unaudited result for Non-Cumulative
- MMTC Limited- Result Declared for Third Quarteron April 16, 2021 at 12:45 pm
Unaudited result for Non-Cumulative
- GTPL Hathway Limited- Result Declared for Fourth Quarteron April 16, 2021 at 11:57 am
Audited result for Non-Cumulative
- GTPL Hathway Limited- Result Declared for Annualon April 16, 2021 at 11:57 am
Audited result for Cumulative
- GTPL Hathway Limited- Result Declared for Annualon April 16, 2021 at 11:54 am
Audited result for Cumulative
NSE – Corporate Actions
- Muthoot Finance Limited – Ex-Date: 22-Apr-2021on April 16, 2021 at 12:34 am
INTERIM DIVIDEND – RS 20 PER SHARE
- ABB Power Products and Systems India Limited – Ex-Date: 19-May-2021on April 16, 2021 at 12:34 am
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING/DIVIDEND – RS 2 PER SHARE
- Nestle India Limited – Ex-Date: 29-Apr-2021on April 16, 2021 at 12:34 am
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING/DIVIDEND – RS 65 PER SHARE
- Sanofi India Limited – Ex-Date: 19-Apr-2021on April 16, 2021 at 12:34 am
DIVIDEND – RS 125 PER SHARE SPECIAL DIVIDEND 240 PER SHARE
- Rain Industries Limited – Ex-Date: 30-Apr-2021on April 16, 2021 at 12:34 am
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Economic Times – Markets
- HDFC Bank Q4 results: Net profit rises 18% YoY to Rs 8,186.5 crore, below Street estimateson April 17, 2021 at 9:19 am
Analysts had expected the bank to report a 23 per cent year-on-year rise in net profit to Rs. 8,550.3 crore and a near 12 per cent rise in net interest income to Rs 17,000 crore.
- Don’t judge a stock by its price! That’s one of Tillinghast’s stock-picking secretson April 17, 2021 at 8:20 am
Tillinghast says investors should look for companies that dominate market niche and have low levels of debt. He feels investors should look for a distinctive brand that consumers trust and seek out and a business model that isn’t buffeted by the ups and downs of the economy.
- Pandemic destroyed fewer US businesses than feared, Fed study showson April 17, 2021 at 8:01 am
The figure contrasts with the early forecasts that the pandemic would leave America’s “Main Street” desolate as well as with polls that continue to show large percentages of US small business owners are worried about their survival.
Economic Times – Industry News
- Virtual marketplace Okshan forays into used car business with B2B modelon April 17, 2021 at 4:26 am
As part of the initiative, the company would connect new car dealers and used car brokers to enable buying and selling of used cars on its platform from the assured inventory on a real-time basis.
- GM India to lay off 1,419 workmen at Talegaon plant, invokes section 25 of Industrial Dispute Acton April 16, 2021 at 5:45 pm
The move may prolong a legal tussle between the company and its employees on the winding of General Motors India’s Talegaon plant on the outskirts of Pune.
- Global semiconductor shortage could last till first half of FY22, hurt automobile industryon April 16, 2021 at 5:27 pm
While demand in the local market is expected to remain strong due to pent-up demand, consumer preference for personal mobility solutions and increased government spends on infrastructure, production could get affected in the first two quarters of the ongoing financial year due to the shortage of semiconductors, said Vikram Mohan, Managing Director at Pricol India.
- Why do so many MNC banks give up pursuit of retail El Dorado in India?on April 17, 2021 at 5:18 am
A few years later in 2007, ABN Amro, which had acquired Bank of America’s retail business in 1998, sold out to RBS following a global deal. In the last decade, Deutsche Bank, ING, RBS and HSBC sold significant portions of their retail businesses in the country.
- MFIs better prepared to deal with disruptions due to rising COVID-19 cases: MFIN CEOon April 16, 2021 at 4:53 pm
Over the past year, microfinance institutions (MFIs) have streamlined their processes, trained field staff on COVID-appropriate behaviour and in dealing with lockdowns, and focussed on digitisation, and these steps will help them in managing any kind of situation, Microfinance Institutions Network (MFIN) CEO Alok Misra said.
- SBI puts up for sale NPA account MSP Metallicson April 16, 2021 at 4:46 pm
“In terms of the bank’s policy on sale of financial assets, in line with the regulatory guidelines, we place the…accounts for sale to ARCs/ Banks/ NBFCs/ FIs, on the terms and conditions indicated there against,” SBI said in a sale notice on its website.
- Meity extends deadline for IT hardware PLI application till April 30on April 16, 2021 at 4:18 pm
The latest IT hardware scheme offers incentives between 4-1 per cent on net incremental sales (over the base year 2019-20) of goods manufactured in India and covered under the target segment to eligible companies for a period of four years.
- Gujarat: No impact of COVID-19 on Surat’s diamond industryon April 16, 2021 at 11:44 am
Majority of workers have migrated here from Saurashtra and north Gujarat, while only 10 per cent are from Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh and Bihar, said Nanu Vekaria, president, Surat Diamond Association.
- Boat raises funds from Qualcomm Ventures to power ‘Make in India’ planson April 16, 2021 at 9:27 am
Qualcomm is a world leader in wireless technologies and Boat has a shared vision of building world-class products for India and the world, Boat co-founder Sameer Mehta said in a statement.
- COVID vaccines don’t stop one from getting infected, but help in reducing severity: Health economiston April 17, 2021 at 9:32 am
Anup Malani, a professor at the University of Chicago Law School and the university’s Pritzker School of Medicine, has been leading a series of COVID-19 serosurveys in cities and states across India with economic development-focused think-tank IDFC.
- Not all Covid patients need plasma therapy, say doctors amid shortageon April 17, 2021 at 5:41 am
Plasma therapy involves taking antibodies from the blood of a person who has recovered from Covid-19 and transfusing it into a novel coronavirus-infected patient to help kick-start his immune system. T
- Indian pharma exports grow at 18 percent to 24.44 bn in FY 21on April 17, 2021 at 5:30 am
“We have observed a big leap in our exports in the month of March 2021 which is USD 2.3 billion (figures for March are provisional) and is highest among the exports of all the months of this financial year, the growth rate for this month is 48.5 per cent against the exports in March 2020 (USD 1.54 billion),” Udaya Bhaskar, Director General of Pharmexcil said in a release.