ViniyogIndia.com offers Stock Advisory and Financial Planning services by SEBI Registered Investment Advisor(s). Offerings are available in the form of online subscriptions. Subscribers can view their reports anytime by logging in to the portal using their desktop, tab or smart phones.
ViniyogIndia.com Value Proposition
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Why invest in stocks?
Between 1981 -2017, the BSE Sensex produced an annualized return of 16.2% compounded. Over the same period, bank FD and Gold generated 9.81% (7.36% after 25% marginal tax rate) and 9.43% respectively.
Rs. 1 Lakh invested in the SENSEX, Bank FD & Gold on 1981 would be worth 2.59 Crores, 12.9 Lacs & 25.6 lacs respectively by 2017.
Between 1981 & 2017, Stocks generated 20 times more wealth than Bank FDs! And this excludes dividends!
Despite this, only 10% of the population invests in stocks & mutual funds as per a recent SEBI study. Economic growth aside, the potential of Indian equities due to lack of participation of domestic investors alone could be humongous.
Why consult an Investment Advisor?
Investors have failed to create wealth despite high market returns
Despite high market returns, investors usually fail to match market gains, as evident from the following statistics for the US markets:
- Over 20 years’ period ending 2004, average Equity Fund investors returned 3% annual gains against 13% for the markets.(2)
- More than 80% of day traders lose money in a typical 6 month period, with only 1% succeeding in making predictable profits net of fees.(4)
Being successful as an investor requires formal education and discipline which most individual investors lack. This is where an advisor can help.
- Advice provided by SEBI registered investment advisor
- Personalised offering based on investor risk profiling
- Relatively less expensive than traditional mutual funds
- Investment opportunities are broader than those covered by mutual funds due to smaller AUM
- Services offering is more broad spectrum than Mutual Funds or similar products
- Interests are aligned with clients as adviser invests own capital in most of the recommendations
- No 3rd party commissions, hence no incentive to recommend unattractive ideas just for commission
What do I receive in Stock Advisory service?
In Stock Advisory service subscribers receive 15 recommendations per year, each supported by detailed research report.
Assuming 10 pages of report per stock on average, you will receive 150-200 pages of research report prepared by SEBI registered advisor.
In case 1 year returns from our stock portfolio fail to beat the hurdle rate of 3.5% – we don’t charge you for our service.
What do I receive in Financial Plans?
This service offers Personalized & Comprehensive Financial Plans, covering Retirement, Life Insurance as well as other personalized financial goals, such as Child’s education, House Purchase, etc.
We follow a 5 step process for delivering personalized & comprehensive financial plans to our clients:
Refer to example plan for a sample.
What do I receive in Retirement Plan?
- Estimation of retirement corpus to sustain your current (or desired) life-style at the time of retirement.
- Monthly savings required to build the desired corpus.
- Year by year estimate of expected corpus size, both before and after retirement, for continuous tracking and remedial measures in case of deviation
Refer to example plan, sections 5, 7, 8.
What do I receive in Life Insurance Plan?
- Estimated life cover required for your beneficiaries to sustain lifestyle in the unfortunate event of your demise
- Indicative premium and product recommendations to achieve the desired cover
Refer to example plan, sections 9, 10.
What do I receive in Combo Plan?
This plan is a combination of Stock Advisory and Comprehensive Financial planning service.
Comprehensive financial plan offers goal based planning for upto 6 financial goals, including retirement and life insurance goals.
In cases where more than 6 financial goals have to be supported, a small additional charge may apply on a case by case basis, depending on the number and complexity of the financial goals.
Refer to example plan.
How does Stock Advisory work?
Immediately after subscription, you will receive an email from us with a link to furnish certain financial details and participate in a short behavioural quiz that will be used for risk profiling & subsequent planning. Based on your response, you will receive your Personalized Reports, which may include Asset Allocation Plan (how much you should keep in cash, fixed income and equities), Personalised Retirement Plan (corpus estimate, monthly contribution) and Personalised Life Insurance Guidance (estimation of life cover required, indicative premium), based on your chosen plan.
Upon successful payment you will also receive access to your personalised dashboard immediately. You need to select the relevant subscription plan from the dashboard by clicking ‘Enter’. This will take you to the ‘List of Reports’ page for the selected plan.
On the List of Reports page, you will immediately find a list of stocks supported by detailed research report that you can review for investment.
2nd month onwards, you will start receiving new stock reports about once every month, till the maximum number of reports based on your chosen plan is reached. While we would prefer to maintain a defined level of periodicity in publishing the reports, this may not be always feasible due to market conditions. If such a situation arise, your membership will be automatically extended until all the reports committed for your plan are delivered.
Investment Objective & Suitability – what to expect from the reports
Investment objective is to beat market returns over long term. Therefore, stock advisory service will be suitable for long term investors only.
Each report will contain a detailed analysis of the company’s business and investment rationale. You can choose to invest once you are convinced with our arguments. Representative reports can be found here.
Companies identified in this section are those that are expected to grow at 20-25% over next 2-3 years, unless otherwise stated. It is also expected that the stocks of these companies are available at reasonable valuation, so that their market capitalisation follow the earning trajectory under normal market conditions. Assuming a normal market, therefore, some of these stocks can potentially double in 2-3years or so.
Who should not subscribe?
Please do NOT subscribe if:
- You are looking for intraday ideas, short-term trades, technical analysis and frequent stock tips
- You trade in derivatives segment, stock futures & options
- You want to make a quick buck, double/triple money in few months
1. Morningstar, Inc.
2. John Bogle, Vanguard Group
3. Mark Hulbert, Hulbert Financial Digest
4. Barbar-Odean (2010)